Clipboard Center is a easy-to-use and powerful clipboard manager.
Through a history, separated lists and a flexible interface, It allows you to copy and paste images, texts and files in a more efficient way.
See on the Mac App Store
Capture the Clipboard
At moment you enable clipboard capture, texts, images and files copied in your apps will be automatically added to the history.
Each entry, and even a selection of entries, can be pushed again in the current clipboard by a simple click.
Manage your clipboard with lists
Lists allows you to save and organize the captured items from the clipboard. Each entry will be unique (Clipboard Center control duplicated item and merge them).
A window with multiple behaviors
The app's window can be attached by simply moving in the upper right corner of the screen, allowing you to easily access it on a desktop or above a full screen app. When the window is detached, you can also make the window stay always visible and on top of other apps.
Clipboard Center preserves the original data
An element of clipboard generally contains multiple representations of a copied item. In fact, most apps provides a standard representation (text or image) of their clipboard but also others specific to these apps. Clipboard Center ensures that data will not be lost during capture.
Each item lists are viewable in a preview window. The texts of several pages or large images are perfectly visible.
Clipboard Center offers a quick search among lists and history.
In addition to capture items from Clipboard, you can drag and drop images and texts from Clipboard Center on other apps. And vice versa, Clipboard Center can receive items from other apps.
- There are three display modes for lists: simple lists, lists grouped by application, lists grouped by type,
- You can configure the types of clipboard (texts, rich texts, images and files) that will be captured,
- The number of items in the history can be limited for better readability,
- Copy from applications of your choice can be ignored by Clipboard Center by adding them to the blacklist.
- Customizable shortcuts to toggle app's window and capture.